Friday, August 6, 2010

Fabulous Friday

Good Morning!  Yesterday was such a great day.  I took the kids to Daytona Lagoon, a waterpark Daytona.  They had such a fabulous time and I enjoyed sitting back, relaxing and enjoying watching them have a great time.  I have a new friend now which I am thrilled about.  She and her son went, too.   So she and I relaxed and enjoyed good conversation.




I used two different sets from Deedee's Digis - Ladybug Hugs and Words of Encouragement.  Instead of the focal point being the image, I used the element where the text should go according to the sketch.

Supplies:
Card stock:  Neenah Classic Crest, Black (Recollections), Real Red (SU)
Paper:  Heart Blooms (Recollections)
Copics:  C8, C10, R27, R29
Tools:  border punch (Fiskars), labels (Nestabilities), 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop punch (SU)
Embellishments:  black brads (SU), stitched ribbon (my stash)

I hope you like my card.  Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a very happy weekend!!

5 Encouraging Thoughts:

Stephanie said...

Oh I love what you did with this challenge, great card! Thanks for playing along at The Sweet Stop!

Theresa said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card. Everything about it is fabulous. Great job Miss.

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Lovely card, Mel!!

Jerusha said...

Sooo cute! Love this card, it is fun!!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Melissa this is fabulous I love the colours and that sentiment and ladybug is wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog - I love hearing from you!