Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Monday Challenge...

Good Morning!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.  I can't complain about mine, it was rather nice.  I didn't accomplish near as much as I had wanted to, but that's usually how it goes.  Did you all join us for the Deedee's Digis Time to Bloom bloghop?  I hope so - it was a great hop!!  My winner is BlueInk - I would love for you to email me at stampedbym@gmail.com so I can send you the voucher code for your prize.  Thank you.

Now on to this week's challenge at Happy Monday.  This week we have a fun sketch for you to try.  My card features this fabulous Bee-lieve set.  I love this image.


I am really pleased with my card, the image was perfect for a more earthy base of Kraft card stock.  Now I had flipped the sketch and changed the scale a bit, but I'm hoping it will inspire you to play along.

Supplies:
Card stock:  Neenah Classic Crest, Kraft, Lavender Lace, Mellow Moss
Paper:  Latte Matstack (DCWV)
Copics:  BV00, BV02, BV04, C10, E29, E30, E33, E34, E53, E57, Y11, Y17, YG03, YG63
Tools:  Tag punch (SU)
Embellishments:  Natural Hemp (SU)

Well, enjoy a Happy Monday and head on over to the challenge blog and play along with us!!

4 Encouraging Thoughts:

:: BlueInks :: said...

What a pretty card! I love the layout.

I sent you an e-mail regarding the bloghop, thank you!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Such a pretty card! The image is so sweet and colored so well and I agree, love the Kraft with it.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) A•Muse Consultant #1065 said...

Melissa, this is cute, cute, CUTE!!! Love the bees image and what gorgeous coloring!

Sandy said...

This is so pretty. Great color combo and beautifully colored!

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog - I love hearing from you!