I am sad, they didn't come out very well. I thought I used the correct paint and I did it like they said on the blog but, well, you'll see....
As you can see in the reindeer the paint didn't stay smooth, solid coverage but I had to chuckle - the streaking mess and separation of the paint made him look like he has lashes and a cute expression. I freehanded the antlers from felt and then used some distress ink to color them. I colored some pearls with a black (100) Copic marker for his eyes. I added a blob of hot glue and covered it with red flocking for his nose. Added a bow to finish it off a little.
The Santa ornament looks better, but it's very transparent. I'm happier this with one.
So if anyone has some tips and tricks on how to make these better, please let me know. Thanks for stopping by.