Thursday, June 26, 2014

Delightful Challenges Thursday - Farewell

Hello Everyone,

Yep, this is my farewell post to Delightful Challenges.  It's been a fun year sharing all the and very sweet images by Wendy.  I actually was really bad and didn't post any of my cards this month.  I have no reason why.  But I will share them all with you today.

This week's challenge - Seize the Daisy.  Use yellow/white or daisy.  My card features Flowering Watering Can.


I love this watering can image and I really wanted to give it it's at home setting.  Well what more at home than a garden with a white picket fence?

And now for a look back of the month of June challenges.


June 5th - All tied up.  My card features Painting Pierre.  I did a watercolor background and a hand-written sentiment.


June 12th - Tickled Pink.  My card features Teacup.  I should've made it just a tad bigger to against this pretty cut card.  I love the addition of the pearls.


June 19th - Hello Friend.  As you may be able to tell, Dilly Duck & Ladybug became a favorite since I've used this image a few times over the last few months.  I love this card base I created using my Portrait and the Dainty Bow die by Mama Elephant.  I love how this card came together.

Thank you so much for joining today, please head over to the Digital Delights challenge blog to play along.  Wendy, it's been a fun year. Thank you for allowing me another term with this fun blog.

Cheers!

2 Encouraging Thoughts:

Sandy said...

Wow! I think the thing about your cards is that you always have such a variety in layouts and design. I love each of these cards but I have to say the top one has so much wonderful detail! The white picket fence the flowers and the embossing on the green...all very cute!

Melissa said...

These are all marvelous!!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog - I love hearing from you!