Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches #45

Good Morning!  I have a great sketch, super sponsor and lots of inspiration posted over on my challenge blog, Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I hope you hop on over there to join us this week!


Hollyanne and I were checking out some challenge blogs to play along with.  We happened on one called Just Cute Bears, their challenge this week is a multi-fold card.  Neither of us can really participate since their requirement is to use a bear.  Since there isn't a bear in sight on my card... it's simply something to share with you.  But we did make cards using a Spring Card tutorial.  Fun card to make!

Supplies:
Card Stock:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Whisper White, Bashful blue, Black
Stamps:  There She Goes Bloom, dotted cross-hatch (unknown)
Ink:  Bashful Blue, Tuxedo Black
Copics:  B02, B05, Y06, Y15, YG63, YG67
Tools:  Nesties Scallop Ovals, Scallop Square, CM Oval cutter
Embellishments:  Brads (SU), ribbon

I do hope you'll join us this week.  Thanks for stopping by!


8 Encouraging Thoughts:

Softpencil said...

Sooo cute card Melissa! I love it! :)

Lindsay Weirich said...

Ha! I love it, looks like a grad cap, will try this for sure!

Jessica G. said...

Isn't this a fun technique? And perfect for this sketch's oval focal point! Beautiful color combo -- the blues are very striking against the white and black accents!!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Gorgeous card, Mel!! Love the rich colors and beautiful image!!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Mel what a strikingly coloured flower it almost looks real this is a fabulous fold and the colours are great.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Janice said...

Beautiful card- love your pretty image and your color choices-love the turqoise & black. Had to go hunt down this tutorial-think I may give it a go!

Gabby said...

I love it Mel! I haven't made a Spring card since a LONG time ago! Isn't it cool?

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [11 May 10:02pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog - I love hearing from you!