Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches #80

Good Morning!  I hope you're having a great week so far.  It's Tuesday, which is one of my favorite days of week.  I have a new sketch this week and we're being sponsored by Digis with Attitude.  It's a fun sketch that's pretty simple and really open to interpretation.


Now, although I am grateful for the super wonderful digis that Digis with Attitude shared with the team, I chose to let the team demonstrate them while I played with some much neglected stamps.

Supplies:
Card stock:  Neenah Milled Ivory, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla
Paper:  old SU! paper
Stamps/Ink:  You're a Hoot & Treemendous (There She Goes), Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, More Mustard, Really Rust, Old Olive (SU!)
Tools:  Paper Piercer

I hope you like the card and that you're inspired to join us!

5 Encouraging Thoughts:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [08 Feb 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Theresa said...

Great card Melissa - love the owls and the paper piecing.

Tamie said...

Hi Melissa! I want to thank you so much for all of the inspiration you give us each week! I always look forward to seeing what you create. You know no bounds when it comes to beautiful creations. For this reason I would like to give you a Stylish Blog Award. Please stop by my blog to get you badge and details.

http://paperinfusionsandmore.blogspot.com/

Thanks again for all of your inspiring ideas.

Deedee Anderson said...

Beautiful card, Melissa! Love the look of your owls, and the gorgeous colors you used. You are always an inspiration! :-)

Larissa said...

Such a gorgeous card!

Hugs,
Larissa

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog - I love hearing from you!