Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Over at Tuesday Morning Sketches

Good Morning everyone! I hope that you had a nice long weekend. I'm sad to see my kids go back to school. I love when they're around.

Just a quick post today featuring my Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge. This is a really easy sketch with so much possibility. I hope you head on over there and join us!



I used Pez-a-Doodle's Dragonfly set that has coordinating skittles. These are just the coolest stamps! The paper I used is from a pack I picked up for like $2 at Michaels one day. It's called Candy Blossom by ATD. I really wanted to clean and simple look for this card. The sentiment is from Unity Stamps.

Thanks for dropping by and I hope to see you over there!


7 Encouraging Thoughts:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

beautiful. i love the touch of bling on the dragonfly!

hugs :)

Angela said...

This is really pretty! I love all the motion---dragonfly, striped paper.... I like how you left the circles blank; neat idea!

PaperCrafty said...

Darling card, Mel!! I love the colors and cute Dragonfly!!

Jessica G. said...

Fun card, Melissa! I really like the DP on the diagonal; it seems to add movement to this adorable dragonfly!!

~*Joni said...

Awww this dragonfly is adorable Mel! Wow - what a sketch! I would have mutilated it indeed. Good thing I retired from the DT before embarassing you. Love the movement of this card, the bling is wonderful!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Blog Printable Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: [20 Jan 03:56am GMT]).

stampinlynn said...

Love the little bug tfs...Lynn:)

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog - I love hearing from you!